CGK Consulting Ltd which is based in Athens, Greece, was founded by a group of top corporate executives with significant experience and specialisation in the field of business in both Greece and abroad.
The company's goal is to provide high quality Consulting Services in the field of Business Operations covering all corporate lifespan.
Indicatively CGK Consulting addresses issues related to:
- Founding and Organising Businesses
- Overseeing and Support of Corporate Accounting Department
- Internal Auditing Services
- Application of International Accounting Standards
- Human resources organisation and support
- Foreign financial client(s) management
- Studies Business Plans
- Business Matchmaking
- Research and Feasibility Studies
- Investments - Expansions - Relocations
- Buyouts - Mergers
- Valuation - Utilisation of real-estate
- Financial Services
- International Expansion Services
Current CGK Customers span from large manufacturing corporations to small high quality/value firms that address both the Greek and the International Markets.
Capitalising on the knowledge and experience of the CGK executives, and seeking brand new opportunities for profitable investments, CGK is in itself a proposal in the consulting field.CGK has considerable experience and contacts in various countries in the Balkans and will therefore be responsible for the geographic area of Upper Balkans and Cyprus. CGK will cover the following countries: Greece, Cyprus, Romania, Moldavia, Serbia and Monte Negro, Fyrom and the region of Kosovo.