Ms. Chumroentaweesup joined Tractus in 2007 as a Consulting Manager in our Thailand office. Her areas of expertise include market research, market entry strategy, investment attraction, economic development and site selection. Ms. Chumroentaweesup’s project experience includes:
- Managing and advising foreign investors on Thailand's Board of Investment incentive and assisting with applications to pursue the incentive.
- Authoring promotional brochures on alternative energy, automotive, electronics, food processing, petrochemical and medical sectors for Thailand's Board of Investment.
- Performing due diligence on Thai companies that are partnering with U.S. firms under the U.S. Embassy in Thailand.
- Conducting market research and analysis of Thailand’s home appliance sector as well as the country’s agricultural sector.
- Delegating the trade manager to Ohio Department of Development and the trade analyst to Washington State Department of Commerce, performing trade development services including market research, qualified partner searches and meeting arrangements.
- Conducting site selection due diligence in Thailand, Laos, Myanmar and Indonesia for one of the largest American semiconductor, hard disk drive filter companies from America, a garment manufacturer from Sri Lanka and a top global OEM auto parts manufacturer from Canada.
- Performing due diligence and researching the legal and business implications of a multinational corporation’s prospective sale and leaseback strategy for its Thai real estate.
- Conducting land logistics market research across Asia for one of the top American logistics companies.
Prior to joining Tractus, Ms. Chumroentaweesup served as a production controller for a multinational company and oversaw receipt of orders, production control and exports in the Production Control Department. She was an intern for the ASEAN team of the Ministry of Industry's Division of International Industry. As an undergraduate student, she conducted primary market research on fast moving consumer goods, media and telecommunication sectors. She received her Master’s degree in International Business from Monash University, Australia while her bachelor's degree in economics is from Khon Kean University, Thailand. She speaks Thai, English and Mandarin.