To provide an exquisite service to the organization based on the trend of their needs and demands,
through knowledge and good interpersonal skills. A focused person and customer oriented. Seeking for a career that is both challenging and reward.
Core Competencies include:
• Creative •Imaginative •Innovative •Flexible •Versatile • Good communication skills •Team Player
CH Business Consulting •08/2017- Present •Associate Consultant
- Project management for MasterCard Dining Recruitment Program
- Research on Market Penetration for Motorola
- Event coordinator for the Ghana Energy Awards
- Organizing B2B meetings and conferences for Portuguese, German and Egyptian companies
- General Administrative Support
- Interact with clients and project team to plan and develop project work.
- Communicate with clients to clearly understand project requirements and scope
- Maintain complete project documentations for reference purposes
- Build positive working relationship with clients and ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure that project deliverables meet client requirements and quality standards
Public Affairs Directorate, Univ. of Prof. Studies, Accra • 09/2015- 06/2017 • Administrative Assistant
- Storing, organizing, and managing files.
- Typing, editing, and proofreading documents.
- Process replies on own initiative or from bosses’ dictation or notes.
- Handle all inquiries within my capacity.
- Receiving and directing visitors.
- Fielding telephone calls
- Perform to earn boss’s full confidence
B2B Recruitment Company• 06/2014-08/2014 •Marketing Officer
- Prospecting for potential Clients and Candidates.
- Placement of Candidates to their various employers.
- Placement of Ads of available jobs on online marketing platforms (OLX and Tonaton).
- Receiving and directing clients and candidates.
- Storing, organizing, and managing clients and candidates’ files.
Ideal College International, Tema •05/2013-08/2013 •Teaching Assistant
- Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers in order to coordinate instructional effort.
- Prepares lesson outlines and plans in assigned subject areas and submit to teachers for review.
- Tutor and assist students individually or in small group to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- Compute and record results of students.
- Participate in Teacher- Parent meetings regarding student’s progress or problems.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing Univ. of Prof. Studies, Accra (UPSA) Year completed: 2017
- Tertiary Diploma in Marketing Univ. of Prof. Studies, Accra (UPSA) Year completed: 2015
- Best Graduating Student Marketing Department Univ. of Prof. Studies, Accra (2015)
- Best Student in Marketing Research Tert. Diploma in Marketing Class Univ. of Prof. Studies, Accra (2015)
- Class Representative Tert. Diploma in Marketing Class Univ. of Prof. Studies, Accra (2013-2014)
- Chaplain Prefect Ideal College Int. Tema (2011-2012)
- Scripture Union President Ideal College Int. Tema (2010-2012)