The Aydon team - CV
International Business Development Consultant
• Hands-on senior business development executive and sales management strategist who has spent most of my 25 years career around the industrial sector and has held senior level leadership positions for startup and early stage growth global operations at various business development functions with specialized knowledge of the business culture, climate, regulatory/policy environment and a wealth of valuable network contacts in Egypt, East Africa and the Arab world. And this will allow me to represent and creatively promote stakeholder interests to a higher level all over the region.
• My specialty is international product and business Strategy in the context of market entry and investment projects. Assisted many international companies with their business development activities in Egypt ,East Africa and the Middle East handling Research, Strategy development, Partner Search & commercial due diligence working on international product and business strategies. My expertise covers the linkages between business goals and strategies and product strategies and plans, particularly in a global business environment.
• Core competency is Sales and Marketing leadership Strong working knowledge of KPI setting, monitoring (CRM), performance review and sales development Strong business relationships building talents, strong ability to identify and cultivate partnerships and opportunities with high level of creativity.
• Technical background with ability to interact with engineers for product development and solving technical problems, ability to lead projects with strong business acumen team leader and ability to present well in front of conference audiences and clients, with excellent people communication and negotiation skills, recognized for keen business insight and deal-closing instincts.
• Ability to manage projects and get them done on, or ahead, of schedule. Proven ability to work independently whilst meeting financial and other targets, extremely focused and hard worker, driven by success, displaying both flexibility and fiduciary attributes in my skills and experience. I have the ability to set priorities, identify problems and use my experience and energy to solve them.
• Very organized, able to multi-task very well, track and coordinate management dictions and take appropriate actions on target agreements, able to accomplish a lot in a limited amount of time. Strong research and analysis skills with always an eye on market intelligence, competitors and potential new businesses
BCI is a full international business development consulting firm handling research and strategy in the context of international product and business strategy development and implementations assisting international companies with their business development operations’ in North East Africa and the Middle East.
Countries covered: Egypt, KSA, UAE, Jordan, Ghana, Ethiopia, Murecius, Kenya, Tanzania, and Nigeria. Project Examples:
• Conducted several Country Strategy Evaluation projects covering: Population statistics and macroeconomic factors, Country risk factors, Foreign direct Investment statistics, Government incentives to invest in the country, Industry structure, driving forces and trends, Competitive structure and trends and Strategy alternatives and evaluation of each.
• Conducted several Business Launch and Promotion Strategy delivering: An implementation plan showing all the activities necessary to open operations, Recommendations and budget of public relations and other promotional activities and Timeline for the essential steps.
• Conducted several multiple Commercial Due Diligence projects including; Plants & Offices Location and Ownership Structure, Product & Service Rankings of Competitors , Reputation of Management, Sales and Service & Customer Support Personnel, Recommendations of Areas of Improvement for Products, Services, Terms of Trade, Delivery, Logistics, Packaging, Brands, Advertising and Sales Force & Sales Promotion.
• Conducted research study to assess current and expected growth of including country trends and review of current Egypt and Mena region investment environment in fragrance and flavor plants. Identified and interviewed potential alliance partners, Set-up teleconference/and or meetings with potential partners to discuss strategy. Facilitate discussions and identify target clients who have potential opportunities in the market.
• Conducted and organized several Focus group Discussion sessions, Business Matchmaking
General Manager- (Misrtex) Egyptian Textiles Dyeing Company – Egypt February 1993 - March 1996
Sales & Marketing Manager- Quest/Naarden BV – Egypt January 1986- February 1992